[Parentsgroup-list] Daycare questions

Alexander Nikolaev nikolaev at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 23 22:11:41 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

We are currently considering sending our daughter to the Soldiers Field
Park Daycare and we are wondering whether anyone on this list could
provide any feedback on this daycare center, positive or negative alike.

On a related note - it would be awesome if people could please share
their experience of starting daycare with a 17-18 month old toddler. Any
tips on how the transition is best handled? We've heard / read that at
this age kids are particularly prone to separation anxiety.

Thanks a lot!

Sasha&Lena