[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny available for part-time work this summer

Nikki Flores nflores at jd10.law.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 21 09:24:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Our nanny is available for the summer as we will be leaving town for a
summer internship. We currently participate in a share 2 1/2 days a week, so
it's possible to join the share those days or to have her care for your
child alone for a day or two (or any combo--we're all very flexible). She is
great with all ages.

She'd be available from mid-June to mid-August (though she could be
available as early as the beginning of June--so, again, a bit flexible).

About our nanny--She has been taking care of both children since they were 4
months old (they are now over a year!) Not only is she CPR-trained &
extremely safety-minded, but she's energetic, creative & musical.

We honestly couldn't rave enough about our nanny. She is remarkably
nurturing and energetic. She cooks fresh food for the children, takes them
out on most days, shares her love of music with them. She is great with all
ages. You must be located near the T, as she does not drive, or willing to
bring your child to the Davis Square area, where the other family lives.

I'll be happy to provide more details, answer questions and put you in touch
with our nanny and the other family.

Thanks!
-Nikki