[Parentsgroup-list] 2 bed apartment for June and July

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 17 21:24:21 EDT 2010

Dear parents,

I hope you're all well and having a good weekend.

I am writing again to ask your help with housing needs. Thanks so much for
those of you who responded to my earlier request. We have found a
new apartment, but won't be able to move in until August 1st. However, we
need to move out of our current apartment at the end of May. So, we'd need
housing for the months of June and July. Please let us know if you happen to
know of any apartments or will hear of any in the near future. Thank you
very much in advance for your help! Best, Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung
Harvard University
msprung at wjh.harvard.edu