[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Free Child Car Seat Check Event- See attachments

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 15 08:40:09 EDT 2010

Dear Parents: This free service may be of interest to many of you. I know that I
am still unsure if I am installing the car seat correctly...
Susannah

*****************forwarded*********************
Ms. Rose,

If you have anyone that may be interested in attending, please see
attachments and information below. Should you have any questions please
let me know.

The Harvard University Police Dept in partnership with the Boston Public
Health Commission (SAFE KIDS Boston), Boston Police Dept and Boston EMS
are hosting a free car seat installation check on Thursday April 22,
2010 from 10:00am till 2:00pm at 168 Western Ave, Allston (former
Volkswagen dealership).  For additional information please contact
Officer Jacobo Negron at jacobo_negron at harvard.edu. Appointments are
preferred.

Thanks,

Ofc. Jacobo (Jake) Negron #72

Yard Team Member

Harvard University Police Department

1033 Massachusetts Ave, 6th Floor

Cambridge, Ma 02139

www.hupd.harvard.edu

jacobo_negron at harvard.edu

Tel: (617) 495-1786

Cell: (508) 922-1340

Fax: (617) 495-7782

Confidentiality Statement - This E-MAIL is confidential.

The information herein is intended only for the person or entity to
material.Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in this E-MAIL.

If you have received this E-MAIL in error, please contact us immediately
and delete (destroy) the document.