[Parentsgroup-list] quick survey for an undergraduate

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:20:05 EDT 2010

Hello Fellow Parents, I am posting this survey on behalf of an Harvard undergrad
in the Health Policy program -- taking a few minutes to complete this brief
survey will help her tremendously. Thank you! Susannah
**************************************

Hi,

I am a Harvard undergraduate student conducting a research project on childhood
obesity and would greatly appreciate your help. If you have any children ages
1-18, please complete a very short multiple choice survey about your oldest
child, accessible by the link below: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V63LWC9

If you could please forward this survey to anyone you know who has school-age
children, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time! Please let me know via email if you have any
questions about the study or would like more information about BMI reporting in
schools.

Linda Chao
Harvard College '10
lhchao at fas.harvard.edu