[Parentsgroup-list] Subletting one-bedroom apartment for this summer

Jacopo Romoli jacopo.romoli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:33:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

my family and I will come back to Italy this summer so we're looking to rent out our apartment on Memorial Drive while we are gone.
It has one bedroom, a separated living area, a full bathroom, and a small kitchen. It would also come fully furnished.
The coin laundry is in the building and we also have a fast and reliable WiFi.
We live in the Harvard Housing Peabody Terrace, 10 minutes walk from Harvard and Central Square with a very nice view on the Charles. I would also leave my bike with two children seats and you are free to use it.
If you are interested email me for more information.

Jacopo Romoli

Graduate Student
Linguistics Department
Harvard University