[Parentsgroup-list] Great Nanny available - 2 days/wk

Julie Shoemaker jshoemak at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:57:20 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
  We have a great nanny who has been looking after our 5mo old son for
the past 2 months 3 days/wk.  Her second family just decided they needed
someone full time so she's available 2 days/wk as of now.

  Currently we are scheduled for Mon/Tues/Wed but we are somewhat
flexible in terms of what days we have (provided the two "off" days are
consecutive).  If you would like more information, please email me and I
can pass on her contact information.  She finished her bachelor's degree
in early childhood education last year and has excellent references.

Best,
Julie