[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a baby-sitter/nanny/share

Lomba, Borja blomba at mba2010.hbs.edu
Thu Sep 24 23:15:27 EDT 2009

Hi!

We are looking for a baby-sitter/nanny/share for 1-2 days per week preferably including Tuesday. We are quite flexible on the specific hours. We are both graduate students at Harvard and just needed some help during our overlapping classes. We live really close to Harvard Square/Yard (less than 3 min walk). Our baby-boy was born in August. If you happen to know someone reliable please email us to blomba at mba2010.hbs.edu. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Patricia and Borja