[Parentsgroup-list] Dr. Holzman

Marissa Olson Hummon marissa.olson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:47:03 EDT 2009

I just wanted to share that our two year old has seen Dr. Holzman
since birth and we have never had a problem.  I'm sorry to hear that
some families have had problems, however, I wanted to offer another
viewpoint since I feel like she has received a lot of criticism on
this list.  We had a sick visit with Dr. Priver when my daughter was
four months old I didn't like the way it was handled at all - however,
in retrospect my experience was probably deeply influences by my level
of sleep deprivation and high first-time-parent anxiety.  Just my
thoughts on this matter...

-Marissa