[Parentsgroup-list] Needed: Science Graduate Student Parents

Marissa Olson Hummon marissa.olson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:50:52 EDT 2009

HGWISE (Women in Science) is hosting an informative event this fall on being
a student parent in the sciences.  We wish to specifically address the
problems, and solutions, of being both an experimental scientist and a
parent.  The event will likely be an informal panel discussion held in the
beginning of November.  If you are interested in volunteering to be a source
of information, i.e. on the panel, please contact me by October 1st.  We
will arrange the exact date and time as soon as we know who will be
participating.

Thanks,
Marissa

P.S. Fathers and mothers are both encouraged to share their knowledge!

--
Marissa Hummon, Ph.D.

Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Rowland Institute at Harvard
100 Edwin H. Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02142

617-835-7359 (m)