[Parentsgroup-list] Bigelow Co-op has two part-time openings for 3-5 year olds

Mara Willard mwillard at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 18 08:54:15 EDT 2009

Bigelow Cooperative Daycare Center is a non-profit childcare center in Harvard
Square committed to providing a positive, nurturing environment for children.
The program is designed to support cognitive, physical, social, and emotional
development of children from 11 months to kindergarten age. Parents take an
active role both inside and out of the classroom. Our goal is to provide a
loving, creative environment with an anti-bias, multicultural curriculum, and
an emphasis on cooperative play. We are accredited by the National Association
for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).

http://www.bigelowcoop.org/index.htm
Zero Garden Street
Cambridge MA, 02138
Tel: 617-354-7335