[Parentsgroup-list] seeking a good dentist

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 14 13:42:33 EDT 2009

Hey -

Does anyone have a dentist for adults they'd recommend in the Cambridge /
Belmont / Arlington / Watertown area? I'm especially looking for a hygienist
who does serious, intense cleanings.

Thanks so much!!

Michelle

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Aryo Danusiri @fas <
danusiri at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

> little tikes race car bed Date: 2009-09-10, 7:47AM
>
> Little Tikes Blue Race Car toddler Bed. In great condition.
> My son very rare wants to sleep in it.
> Some scratches and used but definately will brighten any lil boys eyes. It
> does come with the mattress
> Asking $100 or best offer.
> Email with any questions.
> Make an offer!
> call Reno 617-792-0730
>

>    - Location: Somerville
>    - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
>    interests
>

> Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bab/1367136556.html
>
> *this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
> email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
> * http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/uFGZpNXdAlmczFmZhhmLhZncuQmc1RWZ.

Michelle Forman
Doctoral Student, Education Policy
Strategic Education Research Partnership
Harvard Graduate School of Education
617-895-6455 (cell)
617-495-7661 (office)