[Parentsgroup-list] looking to share my babysitter

Abraham Meir Rosenbaum arosenb at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 9 20:36:13 EDT 2009

I have a babysitter who has been with me for 2 years now full time. She speaks
English and Spanish, she's sweet, loving, responsible and very reliable. My
children love her and she is helpful around the house as well. My children will
all be in school this year so I am looking to find someone to share her hours
with. She will be available between the hours of 9am to 4:30pm on Tues. and
Thurs. and from 12-4:30 on Monday and Wednesday. We live in
Brookline, but she does have a car. If you are interested in a part time
babysitter and finding out more info. please email me at
elyan.rosenbaum at gmail.com  Thank you.