[Parentsgroup-list] GSAS Cookout this Sunday

Jean-Francois Charles jcharles at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 8 15:42:18 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I'm forwarding to the list a message from Alison, a fellow at
Dudley House:

Hi student parents! Just wanted to remind you all that the annual GSAS
cookout is happening this Sunday from 1-4pm on the lawn in front of the
Harvard Museum of Natural History (26 Oxford Street). This is a great
event to bring your family along to. We'll have hamburgers, hotdogs and
vegan options, and lots of other snacks and drinks. They'll be music and
even a special appearance from the Dudley House mascot, Harvey the Lion.
Hope to see you all there. Any questions can be directed to
dudley.social at gmail.com.