[Parentsgroup-list] Housing swap - Boston - San Francisco

SC hedgehogandfox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:32:46 EDT 2009

We are moving to Boston from San Francisco (Harvard/MGH, currently
UCSF/Berkeley) and would love to swap our place with someone/a family going
the other way. The idea is we live in each others' places for 6 months to a
year or so, while we get to know our new cities. Then we'd buy a place in
Boston and sell ours in SF.
The arrangement would also work for someone/family who will be in SF for 6
months to a year and does not want to rent out their Boston place.

Our place is a large very sunny 2 bd 2 bath 2 car garage parking 1700 sq ft
apt on Nob Hill, San Francisco with 3 decks and Golden Gate bridge and
panoramic city views available Dec 1.

Please mail me if any interest and we can discuss details, photos and so on.
We would take great care of your place and would expect the same.  We would
prefer unfurnished swap (i.e. we move our stuff into your place and vice
versa), but are open to partly furnished swap too (i.e. we leave some
furniture and use yours, but take personal effects).