[Parentsgroup-list] daycare spot!

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:57:00 EDT 2009

our wonderful daycare provider has an opening. she has a multi-age setup,
appropriate for infants through 3 year olds. both our 2 year old son and 6
month old daughter love it there. her rates are also quite reasonable. let
me know if I can provide any more info.

thanks,

michelle

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Scott Raymond <sraymond at fas.harvard.edu>wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a pediatrician from the HUHS practice with
> experience managing premature neonates? We just had a baby at 34 wks and
> are concerned that our current pediatrician may not be the best choice.
> Thanks! Scott
>
> --
> Scott Raymond
> Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
> work: 617-726-8979
> cell: 617-834-9908
> sbr at mit.edu
> sraymond at fas.harvard.edu
> sraymond at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Michelle Forman
Doctoral Student, Education Policy
Strategic Education Research Partnership
Harvard Graduate School of Education
617-895-6455 (cell)
617-495-7661 (office)