[Parentsgroup-list] swimming lessons for 2 year old?

Candice M. Etson etson at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 14 13:17:55 EDT 2009

I have taken both my daughters for swim lessons at the Oak Square YMCA. They
have a nice pool, the instructors are qualified and personable, and the lessons
are affordable. The classes for the youngest kids are with a parent and are
actually pretty fun. The older kids have lessons on their own.

If that YMCA is not convenient, all Y's use the same system for swimming
lessons, and they usually work very hard to hire great staff.

http://www.ymcaboston.org/index.php

Candice