[Parentsgroup-list] Huge multi-family yard sale, bbq, bake sale, family fun day - RAIN OR SHINE - Saturday October 3

Paul and JoAnna Novonaar novonaar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:33:08 EDT 2009

My son's preschool co-operative is holding a HUGE MULTI-FAMILY YARD SALE -
tomorrow - Saturday October 3 from 9 am to 2pm, to benefit the Cambridge
Kids Co-op.  We'll be selling a large range of items, for both kids and
adults, as well as having a bake sale and BBQ.  Please come out to shop,
learn more about the Kids Co-op, and bring your kids for facepainting and
other fun activities.  All of the details are below.  Please share this with
your "yard saling" friends and colleagues - we have a huge variety of items
for sale!!

The details:

HUGE MULTI-FAMILY Yard Sale, with benefits to support the Kids Coop
Cambridge.

YARD SALE, BAKE SALE, BBQ, KIDS FUN.

St. James Episcopal Church
1991 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (near Porter Square)
Saturday, October 3rd, 2009
9AM - 2PM

RAIN OR SHINE - Indoors at St. James if it rains.

Kid Fun:
face painting
bounce house
ooey gooey surprise
playground for kids

*Kids' Coop Cambridge is a 100% parent-run cooperative pre-school playgroup
for kids aged 1.5 to 4 years