[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny available?

Sukanya Lahiri sukanyalahiri at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 12:53:36 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

Our dear nanny of the last 2 years just informed us that she is leaving the state in a month.  As such, we are on the search for a kind, loving and trustworthy nanny for our 2 year old daughter.  Ideally we'd be looking for someone who can do 10-11 hr days Monday through Wednesday.  We would also be willing to give additional hours on Thursday or Friday afternoons if they are able to help with cooking or laundry those days.

Please let me know if you are aware of anyone.  We live in Newton Upper Falls so the nanny would need to be able to drive to our house.

Thanks so much,
Sukanya Soderland
email: lahiri at post.harvard.edu
781,696,3826 (cell)