[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge Kids' Cooperative Open House and Eco-toy Sale - Saturday November 21

Paul and JoAnna Novonaar novonaar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:01:07 EST 2009

My son's preschool, The Cambridge Kids' Cooperative, is having an Open House
and Eco-Toy Holiday Sale on Saturday November 21 from 9am-1pm.  We're
currently accepting applications for September 2010, and may have a few
spots available in January 2010 as well.  The Coop is located close to
Porter Square, at St. James Episcopal Church, 1991 Massachusetts Avenue,
Cambridge.

Eco-toys will be sold at the Open House at below retail prices.  We have
toys from three fabulous companies (Eco Kids, Green Toys, and Lindenwood)
that strive for eco friendly products and are made in the USA.  We have play
dough, finger paint, dishes, trucks, and classic wooden blocks for sale at
up to 25% off.  Our quantities are limited so come early!

The Kids' Coop Cambridge is a 100% parent-run coop. It is a group of parents
and caregivers who wish to create a stimulating and safe environment where
children are free to play, explore, learn, and socialize with their peers
and experience the supervision of another adult. The Coop provides parents
and caregivers an informal forum for sharing ideas on parenting young
children, time to interact with and meet other adults, as well as "kid free"
personal time each week.  Children can stay at the Coop three mornings per
week. On one of those three days, a parent from each family must take on the
role of caregiver. Therefore, parents stay one day to work and have two
drop-off mornings per week.

Saturday, November 21, 2009
9am - 1pm

Kids' Coop Cambridge