[Parentsgroup-list] Dual Career Couples: HERC Article of interest

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:50:17 EST 2009

Hello Parents:
I hope that your semester is going well.

Here is an article, actually a set of articles, that you might find interesting.
Many of us have partners who are either in academics, or work outside academia,
and negotiating dual-careers is something that many of us have to manage --
particularly if children are involved, things may be more complicated.

I hope that you find this helpful. Please feel free to post other interesting
articles on the listserv.

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW