[Parentsgroup-list] Baby Diploma (fwd)

Jean-Francois Gauvin gauvin at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 28 09:01:32 EDT 2009

Dear all,

look below at the info. My wife was able to get it from one person at
GSAS. I pass it along because it is perhaps the easiest way to set this
up.

good luck and congratulations to all,

JFG

**********************************
Jean-Francois Gauvin, Ph.D.
Curator for the Collection of Historical Scientific Instruments
Department of the History of Science
Harvard University
1 Oxford Street
Science Center 371
Cambridge, MA 02138

http://jfgauvin2008.wordpress.com/
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hsdept/chsi.html
Tel: (617) 496-4508    Fax: (617) 496-5932
gauvin at fas.harvard.edu