[Parentsgroup-list] small kids at graduation

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 27 22:46:53 EDT 2009

from what i remember, when i went to pick up my graduation tickets last year
in holyoke they had an optional form for us to fill out if we wanted our kid
there--that's where you specified your kid's name etc. also if your child is
on the younger side, i would suggest making sure the grownup accompanying
him/her has plenty of snacks/toys etc. from what my husband told me there is
not much to do down there except wait in one room and a lot of the little
kids had meltdowns (my husband had the foresight to take mac n' cheese for
our toddler and a few of the other kids were drooling at the sight).