[Parentsgroup-list] small kids at graduation

Ayfer Karakaya Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 27 11:54:48 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I have a follow-up question regarding small kids at graduation.

Does anyone know if we have to inform anyone ahead of time that we will
the accompanied by our child at graduation so that they can have a "baby
diploma" ready for him/her? Or do we just show up with our child without
any prior warning of any sort?

Thanks in advance for any info,

Ayfer Karakaya-Stump