[Parentsgroup-list] Basinet with organic bedding for sale

Ayfer Karakaya Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 27 11:39:03 EDT 2009

Dear List Members,

Our baby has more or less outgrown her basinet, so we want to sell it
before we leave the country on June 8. It is a very nice looking basinet
with organic bedding. We loved using it, and especially found  the cloth
storage compartments underneath extremely useful for things like diapers
and wet-wipes. It is in excellent shape, almost like new.

When we bought it about four months ago, we paid $120, but I have just
looked, and the price has been lowered to $90. So we would be willing to
sell it for $45.

You can see a picture here:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908731

Let me know if you are interested or want to have a look at it. We live
near Inman Sq.

Best,
Ayfer Karakaya-Stump