[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking thoughts on two Brookline day care centers

Marcelle Dougan marcie0817 at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 15:39:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone has had any experience (good or bad) with Little Children School House and Friends Child Care day care centers in Brookline.  We haven't been able to find any reviews of these places online.  I'm currently located in New Jersey, and I won't get the chance to see either of these places until we visit Boston in about two weeks' time.  Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

If you have had any experience with other day care centers in Brookline, please also let me know.

Thanks,

Marcelle