[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny-share Available for 10-14 month old at our house in Harvard Square (9 AM - 4 PM)

Simone Ispa-Landa ispaland at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 15 15:39:17 EDT 2009

We have a wonderful nanny for our 10 month old daughter, and we are
looking for a family with whom to do a nanny-share.

We are looking for a family with

* a child between the ages of 10-14 months
* willing to drop your son/daughter off at our house in Harvard Square
for the nanny-share
* wants 9 AM - 4 PM

If you are interested, e-mail me at ispaland at gmail.com and we can set
up a time to meet in person to discuss the details.

Thanks!
Simone

--
Simone Ispa-Landa
Fellow, Project on Justice, Welfare and Economics