[Parentsgroup-list] Parent's Nursery School annual Spring Fair this Saturday May 16th

Gail G. McCullagh gailmccullagh at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:10:15 EDT 2009

Please join us for our annual Spring Festival

Parents' Nursery School
Saturday, May 16 (rain date: Sunday, May 17)
10AM – 2PM
40A Reservoir Street, Cambridge

Treat yourself to a wonderful selection of homemade snacks as well as
kid-friendly lunch items and take-home meals at our bake sale and cafe with
live music. Local bakeries and restaurants have donated delicious food.

As always we have games and activities to entice all ages: face painting and
tattoos, edible necklaces, spin art, bean bag toss, hay bale treasure hunt,
obstacle course, and more.

Our silent auction will give you a chance to bid on a wonderful array of
goods, services and events.

All proceeds go to Parents' Nursery School

Hope to see you there!

--
Gail G. McCullagh
Cambridge, MA USA