[Parentsgroup-list] Childcare needed during week of June 23

Karen Huyck khuyck at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu May 14 21:46:20 EDT 2009

My friend and Harvard Ed School alum is coming back to town for a
conference and needs childcare for her two children (approximately age
6 and 1 year ) on the following dates. If you have any suggestions
please reply to: quentindxn at yahoo.com. Thanks! Karen

June 23 & 24 (Tu & Wed): 9 am - 5pm Ethan only
(these times are flexible, so we could coordinate if you need
different times)

June 25 (Thurs): 8 am - 6:30 pm Ethan only
(this is a conference so this is not very flexible)

June 26 (Fri): 8 am - 5:30 pm Ethan & Quinlin