[Parentsgroup-list] Follow-up, re: Anyone subletting or leaving their apartment next year?

Haig Ken kenhaig at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 13:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

This is a quick follow-up to the e-mail I sent yesterday.  Thanks to everyone who got back to me so quickly, and for all of your kind words of support.  We got some good leads on apartments and, more importantly, some advice on how to deal with landlords who back out rental agreements after hearing that you have a child.  As Tope recommended to us, if anyone else finds themselves in a similar situation, you should definitely file a housing discrimination complaint.  You
can do so here: http://www.hud.gov/complaints/housediscrim.cfm (Thanks Tope!)

Best,
Ken (father of Kekoa, age 6 months)