[Parentsgroup-list] De-leaded Apartment

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 11 10:57:26 EDT 2009

Hi everyone:
Christine Wenc, the former chair of the GSAS Parents' Group, just emailed me
information about this posting that she saw; I do not personally know the
person who wrote the posting, but the link is provided below. Might be worth
checking-out.

Best,
Susannah

In the midst of the end-of-term flurry, let me add a housing note: we're
moving out of my dear apartment, an easy 10-15min bus ride from Harvard
(on the, dare I say it, rather luxurious #73 line; or a 30-45 min walk)--I
live 10 minutes on the other side of Mt. Auburn Cemetery--in Belmont on
the Watertown/Cambridge border. It's the top floor of a 3-fam house, has
2br, with deck, yard, pantry, etc. Anyhow, it will be available 6/15 if
you know of anyone interested and the Craigslist ad is here:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/abo/1164373421.html