[Parentsgroup-list] A brand new portable wash machine for sale

Jieping Fang fang2 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 5 10:26:17 EDT 2009

Dear Fellow Parents,

I have a brand new portable wash machine for sale. Actually, we just bought it
about 10 days ago for washing my 15 month old daughter's clothes everyday
because we are tired of hand-washing. However, right after the machine arrived,
we found that our apartment lease doesn't allow us to use portable wash machine
in the apartment. What a pity! Thus, we decide to sell it to the people who
need it.

We bought it from Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Haier-HLP21E-6-6-Pound-Pulsator-Stainless/dp/B0002KXMT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1241532507&sr=1-1
which has the lowest price($199.99 + $47.85 shipping) throughout web and stores.
Since we didn't use it at all, we would like to ask for the list price of the
machine($199.99). Surely no shipping fee needed :) That is good deal if you
need a portable wash machine.

Please email me if you are interested in it. Thanks!

Jieping(graduate student in Physics)