[Parentsgroup-list] Reminder: Meet President Faust! Thursday, April, 2nd

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 30 20:32:42 EDT 2009

Hello Grad Parents --

Kyle Brown (GSC President) asked me to remind all of you about this event with
President Faust (see below).

Kyle is setting up chairs in the front for grad parents and their children. If
you can make this event, please attend. I think that it is a great way to show
that grad parents are an important part of the Harvard campus. Additionally,
attendees can ask questions that might be important for all of us.

If you are planning to attend, please let me know -- this way, I can tell Kyle
how many chairs we need.

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW