[Parentsgroup-list] switching insurance from HUHS to HUGHP

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:46:18 EDT 2009

Hi Marissa,
I'm a postdoc (lurking in the grad student listserv) and have Harvard
Pilgrim.  I saw the Mt Auburn midwives for regular checkups and had no
problems insurance-wise, if that's what you're asking.

Best of luck finishing, and with the new baby!  (I'm due in early
August but switched to the MGH midwives for complicated reasons
unrelated to the quality of the M.A. midwives, whom I loved.)

Andrea