[Parentsgroup-list] Vaccinating your child at the Cambridge Hospital

Dan Hyde dchyde at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 23 18:25:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

My two kids see Dr. Glotzer.  She was pretty abrupt when we asked such
questions about vaccinations and immediately took a defensive stance
on them.  Our kids starting seeing her as toddlers and so I don't know
what her opinion would be about an alternative vaccination schedule
for an infant.  However, I would be ready for some initial resistance.

I should note that she has been very willing to work with us on other
matters.  This was the first instance where she surprised me.

Good luck,

Dan