[Parentsgroup-list] Parents' Group Social Director Wanted

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 15 17:51:36 EDT 2009

Dear Grad Parents:

As you may know, I have been the "chair" of the GSAS Parents' Group for this
academic year. I love leading this group, and I would like to do more with the
group -- including scheduling some social activities.

However, I have been focused on advocacy issues (such as the childcare
scholarships, etc.) and on being the listserv administrator this year -- which
has taken-up most of my time.

Is anyone interested in being the group's "social director" (or whatever title
fits)? I could really use some help getting a spring activity going -- even
something as simple as a coordinate park visit with our children would be fun.

If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know. Thank you!

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program