[Parentsgroup-list] Re: Parentsgroup-list [G-Diapers]

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 9 12:15:00 EDT 2009

Since the discussion is on alternate diapering, I'm going to put a plug in
for "Changing Habits" that someone on this list pointed me towards--it's a
cloth diaper service that I used for the first 6 months. It was AWESOME.
The total price was about the same as buying disposables, they're easy to
use, the service picks up dirty diapers and drops off clean ones, my baby
got no diaper rash (which he got with a vengeance with disposables), and I
felt environmentally great. You can find them at www.changinghabits.com