[Parentsgroup-list] Building a support network for Harvard Kennedy School Parents

Hiscocks, Fiona fiona_hiscocks at hks09.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 7 11:13:52 EST 2009

Dear Kennedy School Parents

A BIG thank you to all who have completed the survey. I am really excited as, from what I have seen to date, I am sure we can have fun and provide a useful platform for the remaining part of this term, and also create something which future families coming to the KSG will really benefit from.

This survey will close at 5pm on Monday so anyone who has not yet had the chance to do it and would be willing to join, please do so before then:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Z6URpNJmCFOrCWbE2RSlcQ_3d_3df

The Kennedy School has kindly offered us the use of the Malkin Penthouse for the first of our family events next Saturday afternoon (14th March). We are planning an afternoon of fun for the kids and a chance for us as parents and families to work out exactly what could be useful in the creation of this network so we hope to meet you and see you there.

All the best

Fiona