[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking an immediate opening in a childcare center

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 5 18:50:14 EST 2009

Hi everyone -

My heretofore stay at home husband just took a job, leaving us in serious
need of childcare for our 17 month old. Does anyone know of an immediate
opening or have a suggestion for us? I am open to a home center (or whatever
they're called) or a nanny-share, but I'd love to have him around other
kids.

Thanks so much for any thoughts.

Michelle

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Alison Denton Jones <adjones at fas.harvard.edu
> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I've recently had the hypnobabies natural childbirth program recommended,
> but there don't seem to be any classes in the area (this is different from
> the more common hypnobirthing program). I know there is a self-study cour=
se
> with books and CDs; does anyone have these that they would be willing to
> give or lend to me? I'd also be interested in people's experience using t=
he
> program.
>
> Thanks very much!
> -alison
>
> for those who don't know about it: http://www.hypnobabies.com/
>
> --

-- =

Michelle Forman
Doctoral Student, Education Policy
Strategic Education Research Partnership
Harvard Graduate School of Education
617-895-6455 (cell)
617-495-7661 (office)