[Parentsgroup-list] Doctoral/Ph.D. Student Child Care Scholarship Program Information & FY'10 Application

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 5 10:14:54 EST 2009

Parents Group:
It does appear that the graduate students' childcare scholarships are again
available this year. If you have applied please contact that Work Life Offi=
ce
directly to check on your application (main phone: 617-495-4100). Also, I
believe that I successfully attached the application to this email.

Thank you to everyone who helped advocate for this to happen.
Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, MSW, MS
PhD Candidate Health Policy
Ethics Concentration
rose at fas.harvard.edu
This is fantastic news!  Really wonderful news!  Great work with all of your
advocacy and efforts!

Thanks for letting me know!

Best,

Kyle