[Parentsgroup-list] Bicycles for sale

Sebastian Velez svelez at oeb.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:37:00 EDT 2009

Dear all:

Last year a lot of parents where interested in the Harvard bike sale,
so here it is again:

We have around 100 used bicycles for sale. Prices range from $40 for a
rusty Huffy/Magna to $80 for a nice Specialized/Trek to $200 for a
fine Italian racing machine. We don't have any kid's bikes left.

All the bikes are used and scratched, but in fine working condition.
All come donated from building superintendents.

All proceeds go to charity.

Most of the bikes will be sold at our annual auction in September, but
we always sell a few dozen ahead of time (like now) to raise funds to
pay for the parts and supplies to fix the rest for the auction.

Call me if you are interested. Bikes locked at 95 Dunster.

--
Sebastián Vélez
Museum of Comparative Zoology