[Parentsgroup-list] seeking 3BR apartment

Susan McDonald susan_mcdonald at ksg07.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:20:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

My family of 3 is seeking a 3BR (or 2BR with study) apartment or
townhouse, preferably in West Cambridge or Fresh Pond, to rent for at
least the next year and likely longer. We are responsible, mature
renters with one 4-year-old child and excellent references. He's a
Harvard research fellow, I'm on permanent staff at Harvard. We have no
pets, don't smoke, have one car. We prefer to move in mid-August but
there is some flex 8/1 - 9/1.

Please let me know if you have any prospects for us! Thanks,
Susan
susan_mcdonald at harvard.edu
617-276-2172