[Parentsgroup-list] Day Camp options?

rose at fas.harvard.edu rose at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 30 10:11:54 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I am writing you on behalf of Richa Mishra, who is a fellow here at
Harvard, and needs some ideas for something for his children to do during the
days in the summer (see is note below).

If anyone has any tips or ideas, (he needs some ASAP) please let Richa know. His
email address is above. Or, you may post to the entire group, given that this
might be of interest to other people. Thanks for all your help!

Best,
Susannah

Susannah Rose, Chair, GSAS Parents' Group

----- Forwarded message from Richa Mishra <richamishra5 at yahoo.com> -----