[Parentsgroup-list] Multi Family YARD SALE-Inman Square

Daniela Augusta Pittman dpittman at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 25 12:20:37 EDT 2009

> Today's Parentsgroup Digest:
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Harvard Grad student renting out her Single	Family house in
>       Cambridge (Daniela Augusta Pittman)
>    2. Harvard Grad student renting out her Single	Family house in
>       Cambridge (Daniela Augusta Pittman)
>    3. yard sale Saturday (Gail G. McCullagh)
     4. Multi Family YARD SALE: Saturday June 27th 9-1pm, Rain or shine
        16 FAINWOOD CIRCLE (Off Fayette Street Inman Square)

http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/attachments/20090522/dc60a6c3/attachment-0001.htm

http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/attachments/20090522/fdaf4cee/attachment-0001.htm

> [...]
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:12:42 -0400
> From: "Gail G. McCullagh" <gailmccullagh at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] yard sale Saturday
> To: Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
>
> Yard sale this Saturday (6/27) to benefit Parents' Nursery School.
> Come check out the bargains! We'll have kid clothes, adult clothes, baby
> gear, household items--lots of exciting stuff! Plus brownies and other yummy
> goodies.
>
> WHEN: this Saturday, June 27, 10:30 am-2 pm
> WHERE: 23 Rindgefield Street, Cambridge (across from the Peabody school on
> Rindge Ave)
>
> All proceeds benefit Parents' Nursery School, a non-profit, play-based,
> cooperative nursery school. For more info, check out
> www.parentsnurseryschool.net
>
> Hope to see you there. It's supposed to be a beautiful day!  If not, the

mESSAGE 5: Multi Family YARD SALE: Saturday June 27th 9-1pm, Rain or shine
        16 FAINWOOD CIRCLE (Off Fayette Street Inman Square)
Electronic gadgets, furniture, baby and kid stuff, bikes, etc..