[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Grad student renting out her Single Family house in Cambridge

Daniela Augusta Pittman dpittman at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 24 14:16:52 EDT 2009

> Today's Parentsgroup Digest:
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Seeking thoughts on two Brookline day care	centers
>       (Marcelle Dougan)
>    2. deleaded apartment - update (Tope Fadiran Charlton)
>    3. Babysitter - Available (Eva Kuhelj)

     4. Harvard Graduate student renting out her Single Family House in
Cambridge starting Aug/Sept, one year minimum.

http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/attachments/20090522/dc60a6c3/attachment-0001.htm

http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/pipermail/parentsgroup-list/attachments/20090522/fdaf4cee/attachment-0001.htm

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Eva Kuhelj <eva.kuhelj at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Parentsgroup-list] Babysitter - Available
> To: Parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu
> Cc: mtabari at post.harvard.edu, shoreng at yahoo.com
>
> Dear parents,
>
> If anybody?needs?help with?babysitting, I can recommend you a friend
> Marjan?who?finished?her LLM at Harvard Law School?in June 2008 and is?now
> working as a consultant at Harvard.?Since she works as a researcher, her
> schedule is very flexible.??
>
> She really likes children and?she knows how to be a friend and get along with
> them.?Here is an email of a lady for whom?she did baby sitting for a while
> (Ms. Golnaz Tabatai email: shoreng at yahoo.com).?Also,?her resume is attached.
> She would be able to star any time after May 31.
>
> Please?contact?Marjan?directly?with any further questions
> (mtabari at post.harvard.edu). ??
>
> Best regards,?
> Eva??

 MESSAGE 4:

I am a Candidate for the ALM degree in Psychology. My husband and I have to
relocate to Spain next month and we are renting out our Single Family House in
Cambridge right on Concord Avenue with easy bus access: 4 bedrooms/ 2 full
bathrooms / big back yard(FENCED) /alot of basement (storage space).This is the
perfect size home for a family of 4 plus. Minimum one year lease starting in
August/Sept. If interested please contact me at: danielapittman at hotmail.com or
call me at: 617 864 0436.
THANKS!!