[Parentsgroup-list] 3 day/week daycare share in Brookline

Miriam Shakow m.shakow at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 23 20:35:17 EDT 2009

From: janeellin at yahoo.com
Date: June 23, 2009 7:59:50 PM EDT (CA)

Hi. I am casting a wide net to try to find someone to share a daycare
spot with me. Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.
Thanks!

I am looking for someone to share a daycare spot in Brookline. My
daughter goes 2 days a week, and I am looking for someone to take the
other 3 days.

The daycare provider's name is Martha. She cares for 4 children in her
apartment in Brookline, very close to B.U. My daughter has been with
her for a month and I find Martha to be a very warm, loving, attentive
care provider.

The spot is available immediately. Please let me know if you are
interested and I can give you more information.

-Jane

------ End of Forwarded Message