[Parentsgroup-list] Pediatric Dentistry

Wright, Friederike D Mrs DoD Ben friederike.wright at us.army.mil
Mon Jun 15 15:00:25 EDT 2009

I can recommend Dr. Richard Carr's office on Edgerly St. in Boston (just off Mass Ave. near the Symphony). I only went there one time with my then 1 year old for a routine check, and I had a woman doctor in his office, but I was very content with the way they dealt with a screaming toddler, how they explained everything, how fast we were called in and just the general feel to the visit.