[Parentsgroup-list] living in India

Emily Kalejs Qazilbash ekq728 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 15 11:46:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,

My husband received a Fulbright fellowship for teaching, and we are
headed to India to live for 4 months. We will most likely be in Ajmer
(Rajasthan) or Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), affiliated with a university
in whichever city we end up. Does anyone have experience in either
city? We have a 5 and a 4 year old and they will hopefully go to some
type of school. We'll be there from the end of August - December.

Thanks!

Emily Kalejs Qazilbash
just graduated with an EdD from the ed school