[Parentsgroup-list] kids' clothes, toys and books for sale

Jennifer Anderson jengoodand at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:55:33 EDT 2009

Hello parents,

I've just finished my Master's degree and am heading back to Indonesia with
my two kids. Some of you may be interested in the clothes, toys and books we
will be selling at our yard sale this Saturday - especially those of you
just arriving in the Boston area from warmer climates, as we have lots of
winter stuff to get rid of, and it will be cheap.

I'll paste in the ad below, and if you want to see photos there a couple
posted on Craigslist at http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bab/1218258132.html

Kids’ winter clothes, toys, books, etc.

Saturday June 13th, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
11 Davis Ave, Brookline Village

Yard sale with lots of kids’ items. This is part of a huge neighborhood-wide
sale happening on Davis Ave, Elm St., Waverly St., and other nearby streets
this Saturday.

Including:
Girl’s 2T Columbia down ski jacket
JJ Cole Bundle me (toddler size) - winter stroller/car seat muff
Kamik and Sporto snow boots
LL Bean rain boots
Boy's Levi’s Winter coat size 6
Snowpants, size 6 yrs and 18 months
Cloth diapers and Velcro diaper covers
Avent baby bottles
Little Tikes round plastic table and chairs
Telly the Teaching Time Clock (bilingual Spanish/English) – in box with
instructions
Fisher Price Tea set
Dolls and accessories
Playmobil dollhouse
Spelling and math games
Costumes, hats and wigs
Volcano, crystal and magnet sets – some unopened
Girls’ clothes size 18-24 months/2T
Boys’ clothes size 5-6 yrs

Plus lots of other books, toys, games, and adult clothes.

--
Jennifer Anderson