[Parentsgroup-list] spaces available at wonderful daycare/preschool in Watertown

Deborah Freedman Woods dwoods at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 8 23:46:19 EDT 2009

After I finish my PhD in August(!), we're moving to Acton.
Our departure will open up spaces at Stepping Stones
childcare center in Watertown, where Miriam has been for the
last 2+ years and Jonah since September.  We love the staff
and the program at Stepping Stones.  If anyone is looking
for daycare or preschool options, it's definitely worth
looking into.  There's usually a long waitlist, but a bunch
of families are moving/ have changes to work schedules.
It's located in Watertown just off Mt. Auburn St., about 3
miles from Harvard Sq.

I'd be happy to answer questions, or you can find info at
http://www.stepcare.net/.

Best,
Deb